KRAVE provides a complimentary consultation before your treatment with our microblading specialist. We’ll use this time to go over all of the paperwork and answer any questions you may have so that you’re ready to go on your appointment date. During this time, we’ll also plan out your perfect brow along with you. Please come in prepared with your brows filled so we can learn how you do them every day.
Introductory Price: $399
Includes Complimentary Perfecting Session within 4–6 weeks.
NATURAL LOOKING, SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP. Not the “tattooed” eyebrows of the past! Microblading is a new permanent makeup technique that offers:
• Hair by hair strokes instead of a solid block of ink
• Wide variety of natural colors
• Color, volume, and shape where you need it
Never fill in your eyebrows again! Book a consultation with us today to learn about the process and get any questions answered.
Complimentary Perfecting Session. Client’s return visit within 4–6 weeks of the initial Microblading—Signature Session. Microblading is a two-step process and the Perfecting Session is necessary to set the shape and color.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments in the three weeks before your treatment. These will cause your skin cells to rejuvenate faster and can lead to irritation.
- Do not tan or sunbathe three days before the treatment.
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or Ibuprofen 24 hours before the treatment.
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol, or energy drinks on the day of the treatment.
- If you tint your eyebrows, do it one day before treatment.
- Fix and/or wash your hair before the treatment. You will not be able to have direct contact with water on the area for seven days.
- Water or any other liquids cannot come into contact with the area for seven days after microblading, even a small drop can cause a scab.
- Disinfect/wash the area with a small amount of recommended disinfectant within 30-60 minutes of the treatment and then apply a thin coat of your aftercare balm. You will need to repeat the process three to four times per day after the first 24 hours.
- If your skin is oily, you can disinfect more times, as needed, to keep the area clean.
- If your skin is dry, choose an alcohol-free disinfectant and reduce to two to three times per day.
- If itching occurs, you can pat the area with a clean hand, but do not scratch or pick.
- If dryness occurs after the fourth day, you can use a small amount of coconut or grapeseed oil, but make sure there is no excess oil when you’re finished.
- After seven days, you can resume most of your normal regimen, but still be careful to avoid excess oil and sweating. Sunbathing, foundation, chemical peels, and other intense treatments should still be avoided for four weeks.
- Do not use ointments, or reams with antibiotics or vitamins on your brows.
- Do not use makeup on the affected area for two weeks.
- No heavy workouts for 10 days.
- Sometimes residual pigment, blood, or white blood cells may arise from an open wound. If this happens, gently dab away.
- Avoid petroleum jelly and vaseline during your healing period. They do not allow the skin to breathe and heal naturally.
- If any patches or scabs appear, don’t worry! They can be taken care of during your touch-up appointment.